Wednesday, December 31, 2008

You are my sushine

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Copeland speaks to me.
I swear it's like this guy wrote the lyrics of their latest album with me, my life, and my current situation in mind. The combination of that relatability and the emotion and beauty of their music makes this album have such a special place in my heart (and iPod). It makes the songs gripping and personal in an incredibly cathartic way.
All that to say, if you don't have "You Are My Sunshine" by Copeland yet, it's time you pick it up.

2 comments:

  1. It's true, they have an amazing way with words.
    And definitely make music that tugs at the heart strings!!!
    I love your little plug for the album at the end, haha.


    I see you are not following the following blogs
    http://love146.blogspot.com/
    http://www.onedollarwater.com/blog/

    the146 one is really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much, I tried to find the love146 one the other day and couldn't.

    ReplyDelete