Thursday, December 11, 2008

New

My past in blogs would tend to lead to the assumption that I won't actually use this beyond a post or two. But I actually think I may stick to using this more consistently.

I have (along with most people who allow themselves to think) many things to say, and having a place like this to put down my thoughts, feelings, prose, and whatever else finds its way out of my brain and through my fingers should be cathartic. And needed.

I don't know what I'll be writing here, or how often, or whether or not it will be entertaining or of any meaning to anyone but me. But reading it and offering an occasional opinion is your choice. I'll be as happy with one reader as I would be with a thousand.

That's all for now. If you have some time, and are ready to feel strongly, take a look at this.
love146.org

No comments:

Post a Comment