Tuesday, March 17, 2009


I'm currently sitting in the classroom waiting for the fifth and last class of the day to start. It has been one of those days where you wake up with heavy eyes and slow-moving limbs and they never really go away. Note the bloodshot eyes.

Once I get home I'll have about ten minutes and then it's off to an hour of worship practice with my junior highers, followed by an hour and a half of worship practice with my high schoolers. Draining day.


On a more positive note, I finally integrated Steven and Adolfo into the highschool worship program. I'm so excited for them; they are amazing guys with a great deal of raw undeveloped talent and great hearts. I can't wait to see them grow as musicians and leaders.

p.s. love146.org met their goal of raising $5,000 on valentines day for safehome building. Such a wonderful thing to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment